Backup your installed apps. Install regular apk and split apks easily
|Update||Oct 13, 2022|
- New feature: Deep link tester
- Bug fixes and improvements
My APK helps you backup your installed apps. List and install regular apk and split apks: .apks, .aspk, .apkm, .xapk
My APK features
My APK can be used as an app manager
– List all of your apps
– Filter app by application type: system (pre-installed) or user (third party apps)
– Sort app by name, package name, installed and updated date, app size (ascending or descending)
– Search app quickly by enter its name or package name
– Extract app (support batch processing and compress to zip file before saving) to apk. It is super fast for even many heavy apps and games
– Save apk to SD card easily with a built in File explorer (You can create new folder here if needed)
– Check third party app info in a very detail level. It lists all of activities, services, apk permissions, signature, min sdk version, etc used in an app
– Share app via bluetooth, social network
– Get link games apk on Play store (support multiple apps) easily
– Create shortcut for app (depends on your launcher, the behavior may be different)
– Uninstall app
– Search similar apps on Play store
– Browse app internal and external data folder (works on some file explorers: esfile explorer, etc)
– Extract app icon for your own purpose
– Support backup for applications installed by the Android App Bundle source (split APKs)
My APK can be used as an APK manager
– List all of your apk on your SD card
– Filter/arrange apk by date (today, yesterday, last 7 days, last 14 days and last 30 days) (APK manager)
– Sort apk by name, folder, apk size, modified date (ascending or descending). No more third party File explorer to lookup your apk
– Search apk by name or package name
– Extract apk detail information (apk name, apk version, apk info, etc) before installing
– Verify apk by checking its md5/sha-1/sha-256 to make sure your copy version of apk is safe to install
– Install regular apk (universal apk)
– Install split APKs: .aspk, .apks, .xapk, .apkm
– Identify APK installation problems.
– Share apk file or just play store link
– Compare apk and app so that you have a chance to know what changed in the newer/older version
– Be able to select APK scan folders to optimize scanning process
– Bulk apk file renamer (with advanced options)
– Mass delete apk files
– Sign APK with v1 and v2 scheme
My APK could be used as a simple security scanner tool to detect apps/apks which has ad, sensitive permissions. This feature is called Advanced search.
– Device info: View basic information about your device.
– Deep link tester: Verify your deep link to see if it works when clicking on the link from other apps or browsers.
Want to help in localization?. Contribute here: https://crowdin.com/project/my-apk
This version does not require root permission
APK (not aok) means Android package.
Download My APK
You are now ready to download My APK for free. Here are some notes:
- Please check our installation guide.
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android device, please use CPU-Z app