A real-time simulation of World War II close combat battles
- added new US tanks: M26 Super Pershing, M2 Light Tank and M2 Medium Tank
- added new Russian tanks: KV-8 Flamethrower Tank
- added new German tanks: Ostwind
- added US Marines
- added heavy mortars
- anti-tank guns can now be moved by their crews
Firefight is a World War II real-time simulation game with more AI and attention to detail than any other game in its genre to date. Tanks are modelled with a physics engine and have gears, rev counters and speedos, and steer themselves with brake levers to give them realistic looking tracked vehicle movement. Each bullet, shell or piece of shrapnel is modelled in 3D and ricochets realistically off sloping surfaces. You can see each infantryman's rank, name, weapon, ammunition remaining, heart rate and fatigue levels. Machine gunners will call for ammunition when they're running low and other squad members will rush over with spare ammo if they are carrying any. Wounded men call for medics who will sprint over to administer first aid. Off-board artillery can be called in but will have to fire several ranging shots before the full 8 gun battery opens fire simultaneously.
If you liked Close Combat you'll love Firefight!
You are now ready to download Firefight for free. Here are some notes:
- Please check our installation guide.
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android device, please use CPU-Z app